Robson Communities, Inc. received a Gold and multiple Silver awards at the 2018 National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) in Orlando, Fla.
Earning Gold for the Best 55+ Detached Home over 3,000 sq. ft. is the Sonrisa Model at The Preserve. According to the judges, “This home demonstrated very good universal design for ease of use. The indoor-outdoor space provided flexibility as well as great views. The home has good curb appeal – the designer took care to hide the garage instead of making it the first thing a visitor would see.”
In addition, several of the Robson Resort Communities earned Silver awards as finalists in the following Best of 55+ Housing Award categories:
* Detached Home (2,001–2,500 sq. ft.) – Quail Creek, Tesoro Model
* Detached Home (2,501-3000 sq. ft.) – Robson Ranch Texas, Aubrey Model
* Attached Home – SaddleBrooke Ranch, Aria Model
* Interior Merchandising of a Model (2,001-2,500 sq. ft.) – PebbleCreek, Fresco Model
* Interior Merchandising of a Model (2,001-2,500 sq. ft.) – Quail Creek, Tesoro Model
* Interior Merchandising of a Model (2,501-3,000 sq. ft.) – Robson Ranch Texas, Aubrey Model
* Interior Merchandising of a Model (Over 3,000 sq. ft.) – The Preserve, Sonrisa Model
* Builder of the Year – Silver Award
“It is an honor to receive these awards from the National Association of Home Builders. We strive to exceed homebuyers’ expectations and desires by offering visionary designs and excellent construction quality,” said Edward J. Robson, Founder and Chairman of Robson Resort Communities.
The National Association of Home Builders is a Washington-based trade association representing more than 140,000 members involved in home building, remodeling, multifamily construction, property management, subcontracting, design, housing finance, building product manufacturing and other aspects of residential and light commercial construction. NAHB is affiliated with 700 state and local home builders’ associations around the country. NAHB’s builder members will construct about 80 percent of the new housing units projected for this year.