The SaddleBrooke Ranch Fine Artists have scheduled 2019 art class instructors for you. More to come in the coming year of 2019.
Please note: All instructors have a maximum registration. SBR Fine Artists members will have priority. However, registration is open to all. A waiting list will be kept. All communications should be through Sharon Morey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All classes will be held in the new Creative Arts and Technology Center, Fine Arts Room. Please send registration and fees to Sharon Morey, 60819 E Arroyo Vista Drive, Oracle, AZ 85623-7305. Please indicate on check (no credit cards or cash) the class for which you are registering and sending fees. Make check payable to “SBR Artists.” Please send email to Sharon Morey as to your registration. Thus, we can follow up if fee received.
Note: January 2019 instructors extend deadline to January 4, 2019.
1. Drawing 101, Instructor: Gail Kolenda, January 7, 14, 21, 28, 2019 9:00 a.m. to noon
Class contents respectively: Sketching and contour, contour and gesture, shading and intro to composition, perspective and final composition. $96 for set of four weekly classes. Supplies list sent on registration.
2. Beginning Watercolor, Instructor: Karen Brungardt, January 8, 15, 22, 29, 2019 2:00 to 5:00 p.m., $96 for set of four weekly classes.
3. Pet Portraits Tips and Techniques, Instructor: Kay Sullivan, January 16, 23, 2019 9:00 a.m. to noon, $60 for two sessions. Bring pet photographs for discussion. Supply list sent on registration.
4. Explore the Arts, Instructor: Susan Swanson, will teach two separate classes (Class A) 10:00 a.m. to noon. (A separate Class B) 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. $8 for each set of four classes. Instructor provides supplies.
Note: February 2019 deadline for receipt of registration is February 1, 2019.
1. Drawing 102, Instructor: Gail Kolenda, February 4, 11, 18, 25, 2019 9:00 a.m. to noon. $96 for set of four weekly classes. Supply list sent on registration/
2. Beginner Watercolor, Instructor: Karen Brungardt, February 6, 13, 20, 27, 2019 9:00 a.m. to noon. Please note change to Wednesday mornings for this Instructor. $96 for set of four weekly classes. Supply list sent on registration.
Note: March 2019 deadline for receipt of registration March 6, 2019.
1. Watercolor on Fabriano paper, Instructor: Kendahl Jan Jubb, March 20 and 21, 2019 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Kendahl prefers to use the Fabriano paper due to changes in the substance of competing watercolor papers. $85 per day or $150 for two full days. Supplies will be provided.
Please note: Gail Kolanda, Kay Sullivan and Karen Brungardt may be researched on the SaddleBrooke Fine Arts Guild website. And, Kendahl Jan Jubb may be researched on her own Gallery Website (Missoula, MT) website.