The Ranchette Putters have just been given permission to resume club activities on the green! Putting will begin on Wednesday morning, Dec. 2.
“We have all been anxiously awaiting this news and are very excited,” Club President, Linda Sentivanac, stated.
All current club members are eligible to join in the weekly fun.
There are however important restrictions in place, due to COVID-19.
* Only 24 players will be allowed on the green at any given time. So, reservations are mandatory.
* An event RSVP form will be posted on GroupWorks each week.
* Registrations must be received by 6 p.m. on the Monday prior to putting.
* Depending on total registrations, a second session may be added.
* Putters will receive email verification of their time slot on Tuesdays.
* Starting holes and pairs will be assigned each Wednesday morning.
* No guests or walk-ins will be accommodated.
* Masks will be required during the putting sessions.
* Social distancing will be enforced.
Due to space limitations, the club cannot accept new members at this time.
Awards for holes-in-one and the Money Hole will be announced on GroupWorks and available for pickup the following week. Monthly awards will also be announced on GroupWorks and be available for pickup at the next putting session.
Until further notice, all club events and meetings have been cancelled. We still can meet and safely have fun outdoors. Hope to see you on the green soon.