The Wine Club of SaddleBrooke Ranch hosted a Summer Breeze Wine Tasting event on July 18 in the Sol Ballroom. More than 100 members and guests tasted wines from California and Europe that were perfect in the middle of the hot Arizona summer. The group enjoyed the menu, which included:
* Trimbach Riesling served with gazpacho
* Tenuta di Arceno Chianti Classico served with an antipasto skewer
* Gerard Bertrand Languedoc Rosé served with whipped ricotta with fig on crostini
* San Simeon Chardonnay served with chicken curry in lettuce cups or jackfruit curry in lettuce cups
* Limoncello served with berry shortbread
Many thanks to the volunteer board, wine advisors, culinary advisors, and committee members who give their time to make these events so successful. Future events include a fine wine tasting in September, the club’s annual festival in October, and a holiday mixer in December.
Interested in joining? Our web page, www.wineclubofsbr.org, is the portal for all information about the club, including upcoming events and ticket purchases, news, the membership directory, and event photos. Click on the “New Member Signup” tab on the top! You can also contact me[email protected] if you have questions before joining.