The moment you step foot into SaddleBrooke Ranch, you can feel it there’s a different kind of energy here. Crafted for seasoned go-getters aged 55 and better, the vibrant communities celebrate the start of new beginnings. And, we’d like to share some of the new beginnings from this past year!
In 2019, SaddleBrooke Ranch introduced the Vienta floorplan, offering the latest in home innovation and energy efficiency. Three new amenity expansions were announced, began construction, and are scheduled to be opened in 2020: Ed’s Dogs, four bocce ball courts, and two new tennis courts.
Annually, the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) honors the companies, projects, programs, and people who have contributed to innovative marketing, industry-leading design and construction, as well as community lifestyle for the 55+ market.
SaddleBrooke Ranch is proud to be recognized by the NAHB as a finalist in the following categories:
* Best 55+ For-Sales Community over 200 Homes
* 55+ Single-Family Design Awards
* SaddleBrooke Ranch, Avalon Model – Detached Home 2,501 to 3,000 square feet
* Best 55+ Clubhouse or Amenity Center over 200 Homes
* SaddleBrooke Ranch – Ranch House Bar & Grill
* 55+ Interior Design Awards
* SaddleBrooke Ranch, Avalon Model – Interior Merchandising of a 2,501 to 3,000 square feet
Happy New Year!